Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a two or three-year Masters Degree at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Field(s) of study:
Eligible Masters Courses in Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships:
International students from all geographical backgrounds and from all disciplines.
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for two or three years.
• Candidates must not be after their 25th birthday on December 1st.
• Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
• Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
• Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
• Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
On rare occasions, the Director of ENS may authorize applications from candidates whose academic background is non-standard.
Online applications are open from 1 December 2015 to 1 February 2016. Candidates whose applications are selected will be asked to come to Paris for written and oral examinations in July.
It is important to read the International Selection FAQ and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.