Scholarships for English-taught Master’s Degrees at CEU School of Public Policy are available for students commencing their studies in Autumn 2016. The degrees are accredited in the U.S. and/or in Hungary.
CEU School of Public Policy in Budapest, Hungary
Field of study:
Public policy, international relations, development studies, international affairs. SPP offers three different Master’s degrees:
• Master of Public Administration (MPA) (Two years)
• Master of Arts in Public Policy (MAPP) (One year)
• Erasmus Mundus Master of Arts in Public Policy (Two years)
Number of Awards:
80% of students at SPP receive financial support or a scholarship
All applicants, regardless of their country of origin, are considered for Master’s and Master’s Excellence Scholarships. For the two-year MPA program, there are special scholarship for students from Southeast Asia, South Balkans and the Middle East among others. You may find a complete list of the scholarships in here.
Scholarships range from 50-100% tuition waiver and health insurance to 100% tuition waiver, health insurance, living stipend and housing. All applicants are considered on merit basis.
The School is looking for students who have:
• Strong academic background (3-4 year bachelor’s degree)
• High aptitude and passion for learning both in and out of the classroom
• High leadership potential with demonstrable interpersonal skills
• Strong interest in public policy issues
• Desire to work for the public good in the public, non-profit, or private sector
All applicants must meet the general CEU admission requirements as well as program-specific requirements. If you have any questions regarding eligibility, please send an email to sppadmissions[at]ceu.edu.
The online application is now open, you may find it at this link. The deadlines for Master of Public Administration and Master of Arts in Public Public Policy is 4 February 2016 while the deadline for the Erasmus Mundus Master of Arts in Public Policy is 11 January 2016.
It is important to read the application instructions and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.