Do you wish to wish to finish your postgraduate research study in the UK? If so, here is the very best alternative to look for the International PGR Scholarships provided by King’s College London.
There are 3 awards readily available to support trainees from African nations who wish to pursue the postgraduate research study program at the university for the scholastic session 2022/2023
- Clarity of Information
Great chance for African nations trainees who wish to finish their postgraduate research study studies in the UK.
King’s College London is ranked amongst the leading 10 universities in the UnitedKingdom It was established with the assistance of King George IV, Arthur Wellesley, and the 1st Duke ofWellington It is England’s earliest university, using first-rate mentor and innovative research study.
Why should you pick King’s College London? King’s College London is a world-renowned university that thinks in returning to society through significant service and quality education. It has actually been supplying extraordinary education and first-rate research study with the objective of causing favorable and long-lasting modification in society.
ApplicationDeadline: Applicants need to send all needed application products up until 18 March 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PostgraduateResearch
- Awards: Full- tuition costs
- Number of Awards: Three
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International trainees
- The award can be taken in the UnitedKingdom
- EligibleCountries: AfricanCountries
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Research jobs need to pertain to Africa and need to fall at the crossway of 2 or more of our provided themes/disciplines
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- BeAfrican nationals and be completely resident in an African nation
- Be accountable for tuition costs at the greater international/overseas rate
- Plan to start a full-time MPhil/PhD program at King’s College London in the 2022-2023 scholastic year (from October 2022 and by no behind June 2023)
- Plan to perform research study that pertains to Africa and which need to fall at the crossway of 2 or more of the provided styles or disciplines, as explained in the ‘Award Details’ area
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The trainees are needed to send a basic admission application through the university application website After being registered, trainees can use for the scholarship
- SupportingDocuments: Please upload all needed supporting products such as recommendations, records, certificates, research study proposition and individual declarations, and so on
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates need to have high school cert
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates are needed to achieve minimum ratings in the following English language efficiency tests:
- CAE– 185
- CPE– 185
- IELTS Academic– 7.0
- PTE– 69
- TOEFL IBT– 100
- ISE– Level III
King’s College London will cover the following research study costs:
- Full international tuition costs
- An yearly stipend (living allowance): at the UKRI rate (for the year 2021/22, this was set at ₤17,609)
- ResearchSupport Grant: as much as ₤5000/ year, depending upon the research study task