Applicants are welcomed to request Educational Pathways International Scholarships inGhana These scholarships are offered on the basis of benefit and have to pursue the bachelor’s degree.
The objective of the scholarships is to support exceptional and clingy trainees.
The EPI scholarship program determines the very best and the brightest from households of the best requirement and uses a university education in disciplines that are essential to Ghana’s future
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue the bachelor’s degree.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the fields used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Thescholarship will cover tuition, books, in addition to space and board, and a little additional and will be granted for 4 years as long as exceptional scholastic requirements of a minimum of a ‘B’ CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be fulfilled.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Thescholarship is open to dazzling however clingy undergraduate (leaving out last year) trainees of UDS reading full-time programs.
- Are a level 100 trainee.
- Residein an impoverished part of the nation.
- Attended a less endowed school (GES authorized)
- Are able to show restricted household earnings and/or inadequate funds to cover most or all educationally associated costs.
- Have the will to prosper (decision, determination and success in other pursuits)
- Obtained an aggregate of 11 or much better at the WASSCE)
- A woman continuing trainee with CGPA of 3.7 (restricted slot)
- Confirm that you are not presently getting assistance through other scholarship program and promise not to accept other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- Are upon graduation, happy to work for a minimum of 2 years in Ghana.
- Will throughout no-school durations, work in a business as an internship or do social work within Ghana.
- Are a talented kid.
Nationality: Ghanaian candidates are qualified for these scholarships.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by post.
- HighSchool Transcripts (TerminalReports)
- WestAfrican Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- UniversityAcceptance Letter
- Records relating to accomplishment tests, scholastic awards, honors, and substantive evaluations by instructors, consisting of recommendation letters.
- Documents to validate your requirement.
- Scholarships need the submission of an official application that includes composed essays explaining why the candidate feels he or she must be thought about for the program and how upon graduation he or she will make a distinction within his/her house nation.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is September 21, 2017.