Departmentof Education and Skills, the Higher Education Authority is thrilled to provide to 60 Government of Ireland (GOI) International Education Scholarships to pursue Bachelors, Master or PhD levels program.
– The HEA has a statutory duty, at the main government level, for the reliable governance and guideline of college organizations and the college system.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: March 5, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Bachelors, Master or PhD levels program.
- StudySubject: The deal is open to all fields of research study.
- Nationality: Students from non-EU/EEA nations
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 60 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from non-EU/EEA nations are qualified to request this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
Experts ought to have a broad understanding of the international education program both from Irish and European viewpoints in addition to experience in task management. An capability to satisfy tight due dates is likewise essential. The HEA will draw from this swimming pool as required. Inclusion in the swimming pool of critics does not show a dedication to designate any member for jobs in this location.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: All applications should be sent by e-mail. Applicants needs to send brief curriculum vitae to this address Gerry- at-hea. ie by Monday 5 March 2018.