Get the abilities and understanding you require for the next action in your profession by signing up with the NaturalScienceand Engineering International Scholarships used by Korea University.
All trainees who have actually stood out academically in their research studies are qualified to use. The program is open to a graduate program at the university.
- Clarity of Information
With terrific awards, this scholarship looks for to help trainees to get an education at graduate levels in South Korea.
Established in 1905, Korea University is a personal research study university in SouthKorea It was ranked as one of the top 100 universities internationally by the QS World UniversityRankings It holds an objective to beatify the Korean education system to satisfy worldwide requirements and is driven by a sustainable enthusiasm for life. The trainee body includes over 20,000 undergraduate trainees and over 10,000 college students.
Why research study at KoreaUniversity? Studying in South Korea will open a large range of job opportunity for you. Graduates from Korean universities are extremely demanded by companies all over the world KU is thought about a first-rate research-oriented university and stands amongst the top 100 universities in 27 out of 48 topics within 5 scholastic disciplines– Arts & Humanities, Social Science & Management, Engineering & Technology, Life Science & Medicine, and Natural Science locations examined
ApplicationDeadline: This grant application will be accepted just from 7th March to 18 th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: GraduateSchool
- CourseLevel: Graduate
- Award: 60% of tuition charge
- Number of Awards: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in SouthKorea
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Students can look for any graduate programs at the university.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- Applicants need to have a cumulative GPA from the previous (most current) school of 3.5 or greater (out of 4.5), 3.36 or greater (out of 4.3), 3.14 or greater (out of 4.0), or 85 or greater (out of 100)
- The candidates need to have been suggested by the department and approval from the Dean of the KU Graduate School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All qualified international undergraduate trainees who look for admissions in degree coursework at the KoreaUniversity All qualified trainees will be thought about.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit the suggestion letter, scholastic records, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity evidence.
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates need to have a previous degree certificate with amazing outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees need to send ratings of the following language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) 82 or greater (MyBest Score accepted), New TEPS 337 or greater, Academic IELTS 6.0 or greater, or TOPIK level 4 or greater.
Students chosen for the Natural Science and Engineering Scholarship will get a 60% tuition charge waiver at Korea University.