To promote the UK globally as a GREAT location to go to, research study, and do organization, the University of Sussex has actually partnered with the GREAT Britain Campaign to provide worldwide students the Sussex GREAT Scholarships for the scholastic year 2022-2023
All worldwide students recognized as Malaysian nationals using for a Master of Business Administration program at the University of Sussex are qualified prospects for this scholarship award. The award quantity of ₤10,000 will be offered to the chosen prospects.
- Clarity of Information
Thisscholarship will cover tuition charge in order to help students pursue masters degree at the university
TheUniversity of Sussex, presently ranked at 246 th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research study university aiming to perform premium research study that resolves real-world problems, pushing international policy programs and organization practices, establish existing and hopeful leaders who will promote vital and initial thinking.
Why research study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an institute that offers students with a possibility to alter the world. It is globally acknowledged for accumulating leading academics from various disciplines and has a method that guarantees the most effective and significant outcomes. At Sussex, students gain from a few of the very best university instructors and scientists in the UK, who operate at the leading edge of their fields.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date for worldwide is 15 th May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Master
- Award: ₤10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysia
- The award can be taken in the UnitedKingdom
- EligibleCountries: Students of Malaysian citizenship are qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Master of BusinessAdministration can be used at the University of Sussex.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to be a person of Malaysia and have actually achieved a bachelor’s degree in Malaysia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students require to use to Sussex by means of its authorities online application website Scholarshipapplication is to be made independently.
- SupportingDocuments: The students are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Personal declaration
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic referral
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates are needed to have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honors degree or above or its worldwide equivalent.
- LanguageRequirement: The students need to send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- IELTS– 6.0
- TOEFL IBT– 88
- PTE– 62
- Duolingo– 115
- CAE– 176
- CPE– 176
A scholarship valued at ₤10,000 will be granted to the effectively chosen prospects for their MBA research study at the University of Sussex.