-TheUniversity of Groningen is welcoming applications for OTS/TalentGrant Faculty of Arts to study in theNetherlands The Talent Grant provided is app. 50% of the yearly tuition charge, to be paid in regular monthly instalments.
TheUniversity of Groningen supplies premier academic programs. We provide a variety of intriguing, extremely concerned degree programs that rank well globally. As our trainee, you will get premium guidance and have lots of programs to pick from. As an incredibly inspired and skilled trainee, you might join our Honours College for an additional difficulty.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Grants are granted within the Faculty of Arts.
- ScholarshipAward: The Talent Grant provided is app. 50% of the yearly tuition charge, to be paid in regular monthly instalments. In2018-2019 the regular monthly instalment will be EUR450 monthly.
- The grant is granted throughout of the Master’s degree program. (12 months/ 18 months or 24 months, depending upon the period of the program).
- Two grants per nation (Brazil, China, Indonesia, Mexico, and Russia) are offered each year.
- Nationality: Students from Mexico, Russia, China, Brazil, or Indonesia
- Numberof Scholarships: Two grants per nation are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from Mexico, Russia, China, Brazil, or Indonesia who have actually been confessed to one of the Master’s programs of the Faculty of Arts.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
Are you a non-EU/EEA trainee from Mexico, Russia, China, Brazil, or Indonesia, beginning a Master’s program at the Faculty of Arts? If so, you might get approved for the University of Groningen OTS/TalentGrant, Faculty of Arts, and a partial scholarship which assists you to fund your research studies.
Students from Mexico, Russia, China, Brazil, or Indonesia who have actually been confessed to one of the Master’s programs of the Faculty of Arts.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: TheUniversity of Groningen-Facultyof Arts-TalentGrant is part of the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) program. The application is done through the OTS program provided by the Netherlands Education Support Offices (Neso’s).
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAs yncIn it = function() ;.