TheHans Böckler Foundation is now accepting applications for a PhD scholarship to promote research study and research studies. The HSB awards scholarships to doctoral students with impressive scholastic presents who reveal dedication to labor unions or socio-political problems.
TheHans Böckler Foundation is the DGB’s co-determination, research study and research study promo program. It is devoted in all its fields of co-determination as a style concept of a democratic society. It promotes this concept, supports required holders in co-determination functions and supporters extended co-determination rights.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in any discipline provided.
ScholarshipAward: Amount of scholarship:
- Doctoral students get a grant of EUR 1,050 each month, plus a research study expense allowance of EUR 100 in addition to household and kid allowances, if essential.
- Stays abroad might be funded by ways of a foreign house allowance and contributions to take a trip expenses and tuition costs.
- Non- material assistance in the kind of workshops, occasions, networking conferences and so on
Number of Scholarships: Every year the HSB designates about 100 grants.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: The following requirements need to be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
Particularly talented doctoral prospects in any discipline who propose an appealing doctoral task and reveal dedication to labour unions or socio-political problems
Admission to post-graduate research studies at a state or state-recognized organization of college in Germany
Nationality: International candidates are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
How to Apply: Applications for promo can be sent straight to the foundation at any time.
Theapplication ought to include the following files in replicate (union members please triple), consisting of a sentence with a licensed certificate, the other sentences in copies:
- Formlessapplication for a doctorate scholarship with a well-founded discussion of the inspiration for the doctorate and the inspiration for the application at the Hans Böckler Foundation
- Application kind (completed and printed on the computer system, no notes!)
- CV, tabular and in-depth
- licensed evaluation certificate, which is entitled to a doctorate (a certificate and basic copies)
- Description of the task (overview) with work schedule, schedule, and overview (max. Ten pages)
- Opinion of the clinical manager (an initial with signature and copies)
The manager is asked to assemble her viewpoint along our survey and to bear in mind of the “Agreement on a good practice of promotion of doctorates”.
- In the case of applications for a doctoral argumentation moneyed by the Hans-Böckler-Foundation and likewise drawn up, the report is prepared by the managers of the College
- Enrollment certificate or admission if offered
Please send out the application files to us by post just.
ApplicationDeadline: Application due dates are February 1, June 1 and October 1 of every year.