LoughboroughUniversity is providing 100% tuition cost scholarship for postgraduate research study students who are not in invoice of other award. UK/EU students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
This brand-new scholarship is developed to assist more high calibre students join our close-knit neighborhood of postgraduate scientists dealing with a variety of jobs which intend to resolve real-world problems.
LoughboroughUniversity mentor and discovering deals scholastic quality in a broad variety of disciplines, from sport and workout science to engineering, organisation and the arts, and was just recently granted Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in among the following schools/departments:
- ScholarshipAward: The University is providing variety of competitively granted 100% tuition cost scholarships to UK/EU students who begin PhD research study with us on 1 October 2018.
- Nationality: UK/EU students are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: UK/EU students are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants needs to be using for a PhD in among the following schools/departments: Arts, English and Drama; Design School; Loughborough University London; Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering; School of Social Sciences; or Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences.
- The plan will be offered for brand-new PhD students beginning on or after October 2018.
- Applicants needs to be completely self-funded (without external financing, e.g. scholarships or sponsorships).
- Applicants needs to be full-time students and qualified to pay tuition fees at the UK/EU rate.
- The bursary can not be integrated with other University discount rates or awards.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: EnglishLanguage requirement of IELTS band 7.0 or above with not less than 7.0 in each part.
How to Apply: Completed degree applications have to be made by 1 August 2018 utilizing the referral UKEUPGRFEE2018 A different scholarship application is not required.
You are highly encouraged to call prospective managers straight to discuss your proposition prior to using.
Our online prospectus will assist you through the application procedure, from discovering a manager to composing a research study proposition.