TheInstitute of Science and Technology Austria is welcoming applications for as much as 12 ISTplus Postdocs Positions inAustria Applicants from all around the world are qualified to use for these positions.
TheISTplus postdoc program is moneyed through the Marie Sk?Sklodowska-CurieActions, a kind of co-funding for local, nationwide and international programs that fund fellowships including movement to or from another nation.
TheInstitute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria) is a young international institute committed to fundamental research study and graduate education in the natural and mathematical sciences, situated in Klosterneuburg on the borders of Vienna.
CourseLevel: Positions are offered to pursue Postdoctoral program.
StudySubject: ISTplus is a coherently incorporated program with strong tracking, assessment, and follow-up. It uses two-year fellowships for extremely certified, inbound postdocs with the following functions:
- Open, bottom-up international recruiting procedure
- Truly interdisciplinary research study choices
- TargetedCompetence Building program
- Secondment plan with an intersectoral network of partners
ScholarshipAward: Applications to the ISTplus program are welcome from all clinical fields presently represented at ISTAustria ISTplus fellows will get two-year, full-time employment agreement with a worldwide competitive income and complete social security protection. Fellows will have access to profession therapy and chances to take paid “intersectoral” internships with partners from non-academic organizations in the market and the general public sector.
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 12 per call.
Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility: The following requirements need to be fulfilled in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Applicants should satisfy the Marie Curie movement requirements in order to be picked. Applicants should either be transferring toAustria Candidates currently situated in Austria are just qualified if they have actually been in Austria for an overall of less than 12 months throughout the 3 years previous to the due date of the particular Call.
- You should have officially finished all requirements of your PhD and supply a copy of your diploma prior to the start of your work (which can not be behind 5 months after the fellowship deal is released).
- Your proposed research study should match with the research study performed on school.
- Postdocs who are currently used at IST Austria are not qualified to use.
- All applications need to consist of the principles self-assessment type to be thought about qualified.
- For extra requirements associated particularly to the requirements of the application please thoroughly evaluate the Guidefor Applicants.
Nationality: Applicants from all around the world are qualified to use for these positions.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have their previous degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The main language of the institute isEnglish In order to assist fellows incorporate into the host nation, IST deals German- language courses on school.
How to Apply: All application files, consisting of referral letters, need to be sent no behind 23: 59 on the application due date (March15 th or September 15 th). All applications which are insufficient at the application due date will be thought about disqualified and no exceptions will be made for offering referral letters or other application products after the due date.
This is the area for submitting files. For your application to be thought about total and qualified you need to submit the following:
- Career inspiration letter
- Research statement/proposal (ideally 2-3 pages)
- CompletedEthical Issues Table (offered here).
- The ethical concerns table need to be completely finished. If it is figured out that you have actually published an insufficient ethical concerns table, you will be asked to re-submit a finished table, supplied your application was otherwise total and sent by the due date. *All files need to be in pdf format.
ApplicationDeadline: Application due date is September 15, 2017.