TheFaculty of Arts at Ume å University provides a wide range of PhD courses and programs, world-leading research study, and outstanding development and partnership chances.
TheFaculty of Arts at Ume å University establishes the Humanities and invests in future Areas of Excellence.
TheFaculty especially advances research study within Digital Humanities and GlobalChallenges PhD trainees are connected with Ume å ´ s Faculty of Arts Doctoral College and will have access to financing for internationalization. The PhD research studies start at the start of the fall term, 3 September2018 Your application should be signed up no behind 9 March 2018.
Sliperiet is a cross-disciplinary, collective and speculative platform at the Ume å ArtsCampus Sliperiet belongs of Ume å University, situated at Ume å Arts Campus nearby to the river. It is a location where scientists, companies, trainees, business owners and creatives satisfy to establish and recognize concepts.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: 9 March 2018.
- CourseLevel: Position is offered to pursue PhD research study prgramme.
- StudySubject: The Faculty of Arts at Ume å University provides a wide range of PhD courses and programs.
- ScholarshipAward: PhD trainees will primarily dedicate themselves to their own education at third-cycle level. Employment as a PhD trainee will be for the time considered required for the conclusion of research study studies at a regular rate of research study, which represents a full-time position for 4 years. An preliminary agreement of 12 months is extended with as much as 2 years at a time offered that the private research study strategy is followed. A PhD trainee might to a minimal level likewise deal with mentor and administration as much as an optimum of 20 percent of full-time. The duration of work might therefore be extended as much as an optimum of 5 years. The entry-level income is 26 500 SEK and increases in 3 actions to 31 000 SEK.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is offered to the trainees of Sweden
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is offered to the trainees of Sweden
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
To be confessed to research studies at the third-cycle level, the candidate should satisfy both basic and particular eligibility requirements. General requirements: a Master’s or comparable degree in an appropriate field, having actually finished course requirements worth at least 240 credits, of which at least 60 credits need to be at second-cycle level, or in some other method– either in Sweden or abroad– having actually gotten comparable understanding.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Anapplication need to consist of:
- A records from the Ladok trainee windows registry, and/or comparable attested copies of your scholastic records showing that basic and particular requirements are fulfilled
- Curriculum vitae, consisting of name and contact info of 2 recommendation individuals
- Copiesof pertinent Bachelor’s Degree and MA theses and other pertinent publications
- Research strategy– need to not go beyond 30 000 characters consisting of areas– which contains: function and research study issue, previous research study, execution: that is, technique, product and theory, significance and time strategy
- A letter that states your inspiration for carrying out research study training resulting in a PhD which defines exactly what proficiency at the Department is required for performing your research study. Indicate if you plan to align your task with the profile location The Digital Humanities and/or Global Challenges.
Yourapplication need to be signed up in Ume å University’s e-recruitment system no behind 9 March 2018.