TheCentre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria is providing to 15 full scholarships for African students. Scholarships are offered to research study for the Master’s Degree (LLM/MPhil) in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa.
TheUniversity of Pretoria is a multi-campus public research study university in Pretoria, the administrative and de facto capital of South Africa.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to research study for the master’s degree (LLM/MPhil).
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted inSexual and Reproductive Rights Africa at the Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
- ScholarshipAward: Up to 15 full scholarships are offered.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to African students.
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 15 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to African students (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, BurkinaFaso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, SouthAfrica, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia andZimbabwe).
The LLM degree is open to people with a LLB degree or equivalent.
The MPhil degree is open to non-lawyers with at least an honours degree in a scholastic discipline appropriate to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa
OR other certification in a scholastic discipline appropriate to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa that enables admission to a master’s program at the organization where the undergraduate certification was acquired. If that qualificatio has period of less than 4 years, considerable tested useful or expert experience in sexual and reproductive rights in Africa, based on the discretion of the Dean, is additional needed.
Applicants should have exceptional scholastic qualifications and show human rights experience or interest. An optimum of fifteen students will be accepted for the 2018 scholastic year.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
The following files will be asked for when throughout your application:
- Previous scholastic records/transcripts
- Previous degree certificate( s)
- Copyof bio-data page of passport
- A great quality photo of yourself
- For candidates who did not get their certifications in English: TOEFL, SAT1 or IELTS Test certificate.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.