The DAAD and the Research Training Group “Integrity and Collaboration in Dynamic Sensor Networks” collectively welcoming applications for 2 full Scholarships for Doctoral Researchers in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geoinformatics, Filtering strategies. This scholarship is offered for global trainees.
Shaping the Future with Knowledge– as one of the 9 leading Institutes of Technology in Germany, Leibniz University understands its duty in looking for sustainable, serene and accountable options to the crucial problems of tomorrow. Our knowledge for this comes from the broad spectrum of topics, varying from engineering and lives sciences to architecture and ecological preparation, from law and economics to social sciences and liberal arts.
In order to be qualified candidates should have excellent command of the English language and an enthusiasm for knowing German are needed.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October 5, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Doctoral research study program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geoinformatics, Filtering strategies.
- ScholarshipAward: Successful candidates will be provided a full doctoral scholarship, funded by the GSSP program of the DAAD. The month-to-month grant will be 1.200 EUR plus take a trip assistance, insurance coverages, research study and research study allowances and if required lease or household allowances.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is offered for global trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is offered for global trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
LeibnizUniversity is looking for extremely determined global prospects with an exceptional M.Sc degree in geodesy and geoinformatics, infotech, computer technology, used mathematics, robotics, or an associated discipline. Furthermore, the capability for interdisciplinary and independent work in addition to a great command of the English language and an enthusiasm for knowing German are needed.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have excellent command of the English language and an enthusiasm for knowing German are needed.
How to Apply: Please send your application in German or English language in electronic type (PDF) till October 5th, 2018 to the following address: icsens-at- ife.uni-hannover. de.
- Full scholastic record (certificates, records of record of B.Sc and M.Sc or comparable in English or German language),
- Two recommendation letters from your house institutes (main design template of DAAD),
- A research study declaration ( one page) showing your particular interest in the RTG, highlighting your individual interest and strengths for a particular PhD subject, in addition to preliminary research study concepts worrying this subject (please describe the task number in your declaration).