The SARChI Chair in Transformative Social Learning and Green Skills Learning Pathways at Rhodes University is happy to provide its 2 Full-TimeMaster Bursaries for South African trainees. The bursaries are readily available for scientists who will be needed to carry out interdisciplinary research study, with focus on social knowing in a food and water security management context.
The goal of the bursaries is to support inspired, high attaining scholars who have excellent ICT abilities and interested in looking into networked social knowing methods in neighborhood settings.
RhodesUniversity is a public research study university situated in Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape Province of SouthAfrica Rhodes University is the province’s earliest university, and it is the 5th or 6th earliest South African university in constant operation, being preceded by the University of the Free State, University of Witwatersrand, Stellenbosch University and the University of Cape Town.
- ApplicationDeadline: December10, 2017
- CourseLevel: Bursaries are readily available to pursue M.Ed program.
- StudySubject: Bursaries are granted in the field in the field of education, farming extension, social sociology, sociology, social knowing, location, farming economics, advancement economics, or an associated social science degree, with an interest in ecological modification, social justice and social knowing.
- ScholarshipAward: The overall worth of the bursary/funding assistance is R 70 000 per year for 2 years, with research study and fieldwork expenses approximately an optimum worth of R20000. Researchers MUST be resident in Grahamstown throughout of the research study job (2 years).
- Nationality: South African candidates are qualified to get the bursaries.
- Number of Scholarships: Two bursaries are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: SouthAfrican candidates are qualified to get the bursaries
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have an excellent ICT ability and interested in looking into networked social knowing methods in neighborhood settings or scientists should be resident in Grahamstown throughout of the research study job (2 years).
How to Apply:.
- Please send a CV, your ACADEMIC RECORD, and a 1-page letter of inspiration describing how your existing scholastic research study can feed into and add to those research study program. Indicate what experience you have, and why you are interested in this research study focus.
- Submit the CV, ACADEMIC RECORD, and LETTER OF MOTIVATION by e-mail no behind 10 December 2017.