The University of Melbourne is delighted to supply PhD scholarship in Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders. Eligible candidates are chosen on the premise of educational benefit, energy of supporting documentation and the phrases of the CRE Optymise scholarship.
The University of Melbourne goals to help worldwide college students who require monetary help with scholarships.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne are a public-spirited establishment that makes distinctive contributions to society in analysis, studying, and educating and engagement. It is constantly ranked among the many main universities in the world, with worldwide rankings of world universities inserting it as #1 in Australia and quantity 33 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016).
Applicants will need to have accomplished tertiary research which might be at the very least equal to a Four-year honours diploma at an Australian university with a minimal results of first-class honours. The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code in order that your outcomes will be reported to us. Some colleges could settle for graduate college students with a barely decrease IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE rating.
Course Level: Scholarship is out there to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the sector of Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship of $26,916 p.a. for three.5 years to assist a PhD place.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship will be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following standards have to be met in order for candidates to be eligible for the scholarship.
University is searching for a extremely motivated and enthusiastic scholar with a robust curiosity in psychopathology who has the next background and expertise:
- Completed tertiary research which might be at the very least equal to a Four-year honours diploma at an Australian university with a minimal results of first-class honours in the sector of psychology, pc science, (medical) informatics or know-how, biomedical engineering, or associated self-discipline;
- Some expertise with neuroimage evaluation and/or with computational statistics, machine studying, and/or sample classification is fascinating;
- Strong statistical abilities and powerful pc programming abilities (LINUX, scripting, and Matlab) are fascinating;
- Excellent communications abilities in English, each written and verbal;
- Experience in writing (worldwide) publication(s) is a plus however not required.
- It is important that candidates meet the University of Melbourne’s Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Science’s necessities for Graduate Research candidature.
Nationality: International college students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Completed tertiary research which might be at the very least equal to a Four-year honours diploma at an Australian university with a minimal results of first-class honours in the sector of psychology, pc science, (medical) informatics or know-how, biomedical engineering, or associated self-discipline.
English language Requirements: Applicants will need to have wonderful communications abilities in English, each written and verbal.
How to Apply: To apply, please ship an digital copy of following to research-at-orygen.org.au with the title: Optymise Orygen PhD.
- Curriculum Vitae itemizing any levels, awards, prior publications, and work expertise.
- Copies of educational transcripts (please embody reference key for explaining grade outcomes, i.e. the vary of grades)
- A letter explaining applicant’s curiosity in the place
- A pattern of applicant’s written work (tutorial writing)
Application Deadline: Scholarship software deadline is March 19, 2017.