A three-year PhD Fellowship is offered in International Environment and Development Studies at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU). The picked prospect is anticipated to begin with the doctoral studies in September 2018.
TheNorwegian University of Life Sciences is a public university situated in Ås,Norway It lies at Ås in Akershus, near Oslo, and at Adamstuen in Oslo and has around 5000 trainees.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 9, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field of International Environment and Development Studies
- ScholarshipAward: Employment as PhD prospect follows nationwide standards. The picked prospect will be designated as a PhD prospect for a duration of 3 years. The wage begins at Norwegian public sector scale level 51 (NOK 443 900 per year) and follows basic guidelines worrying scholastic benefit and promo. Total extra financing offered for running costs throughout the PhD studies is NOK 96 000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inNorway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizen of Norway are qualified to use.
Required scholastic credentials: A research-based master’s degree (see PhD guidelines § 5.1) in a pertinent field with a GPA of B or above, Proficiency in English as a working language at the high scholastic level
Desired scholastic credentials: International research study and/ or working experience consisting of in the Global South
Personal abilities: Required individual abilities, Ability to strategy and perform independent research study of high scholastic and ethical requirement, Ability to engage in interdisciplinary and collective work, High inspiration and capability to produce and share understanding
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your studies.
Applications must consist of (digitally) a letter of intent, a draft research study proposition not going beyond 1000 words, curriculum vitae, complete publication list, copies of degree certificates and records of scholastic records (all accredited), and a list of 2 individuals who might function as recommendations (with contact number and e-mail addresses). Publications needs to be consisted of digitally within the application due date. We might need additional paperwork, e.g. evidence of English efficiency.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.