TheDepartment of Political Science and the Institute for European Studies of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) are employing 4 PhD scientists for numerous jobs on democratic governance.
TheVrije Universiteit Brussel is a Dutch- speaking university situated in Brussels,Belgium It has 4 schools: Brussels Humanities, Science and Engineering Campus (inIxelles), Brussels Health Campus (inJette), Brussels Technology Campus (inAnderlecht) and Brussels Photonics Campus.
The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field Democratic Governance.
- ScholarshipAward: The PhD grants are for 4 years. You will end up being an actively contributing member of the VUB’s Strategic Research program on ‘Evaluating Democratic Governance in Europe’ and of the interuniversity Excellence of Science Project on ‘Representation and Democratic Resentment’.
- Nationalities: Citizens of Belgium are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inBelgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Belgium are qualified to use.
Holder of a Master degree in Political Science or associated field in Social Sciences andHumanities Last year trainees are motivated to use, at the condition that they get their MA-degree prior to the start of the scholarship; i.e. October 1st, 2018.
A great command of English, both in writing and speaking.
Specific abilities are needed for each of the research study styles
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
Applications ought to consist of:
- A letter of inspiration plainly suggesting for which of the style( s) you are using
- A complete CV (consisting of degrees acquired for each research study year, the title of your MA-thesis, and, when suitable, a list of publications, appropriate courses taken, and conference discussions)
- A task overview, consisting of a main research study concern and research study style (optimum Two pages); if you look for numerous of the styles, a task overview for each of them is required
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.