A PhD Scholarship in Behavioral Finance is offered at the Catholic University ofLouvain The position includes research study activities within the context of an ARC (Actions de Recherche Concert ées, internal financing at UCLouvain) task entitled “Negative and ultra-low interest rates: behavioural and quantitative modelling”.
LouvainFinance (LFIN) is a research study centre of the Catholic University of Louvain situated inBelgium It has actually wased established in 2016 and it now houses about 11 teachers and 15 scientists.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in Economics and Management Sciences (with orientation finance).
ScholarshipAward: The consultation needs to begin in September or October 2018 for a duration of 3 (or 4) years. University deal:.
- Competitive income, amongst the greatest at European level for such a position;-LRB- *******).
- Outstanding, vibrant, worldwide, and multidisciplinary research study environment, at the greatest level inning accordance with European requirements;-LRB- *******).
- Possibility to team up with exceptional worldwide scholars;-LRB- *******).
- Opportunity to have clinical stay( s) abroad (in arrangement with the PhD manager).
- Nationalities: Students from Belgium are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Students from Belgium are qualified to use.
Having a Master degree (minutes 90 ECTS) in finance, management, economics or any associated fields by July 2018– for exceptional profiles, this due date might be reached September 2018;-LRB- *********).
Excellent results (typical grades of 80% or more);-LRB- *********).
Excellent understanding of English (understanding of French is not needed);-LRB- *********).
Strong empirical and/or quantitative abilities;-LRB- *********).
The strong inspiration for research study;-LRB- *********).
Good understanding or desire to handle monetary datasets such as Bloomberg, Bureau van Dijk, and so on
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
Applications need to need to be sent out toProf Catherine D’Hondt prior to June 30, 2018, with curriculum vitae, letter of inspiration, degree, records of grades, and potentially a couple of letters of suggestion.