TheRegulatory Genomics Laboratory at the MaxPlanck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine inMuenster, Germany uses a PhD student position in Genomic Analyses of Chromatin Conformation Dynamics.
TheMax Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine wased established on 1 April 2001 in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia,Germany It is part of the Max PlanckSociety The present handling director isProf Dr. Hans R. Sch öler.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Position is offered for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Position is granted in Genomic Analyses of Chromatin Conformation Dynamics.
- ScholarshipAward: The position is provided at first as a fixed-term consultation for one year with the possibility of more extension following an effective assessment. The position is offered instantly. PhD trainees will get a payment inning accordance with pay level 13 (50 %) of the agreements for the civil service (TVöD, Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst).
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to German trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: NotKnown
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to German trainees.
- EntranceRequirements: University is searching for a passionate and skilled graduate (MSc or BSc) in biology, bioinformatics, or associated fields, and with a strong drive to stand out in an extremely global and collective environment. Previous experience in genome-wide information analysis or programs abilities (R, Python) will be helpful, however not needed prior to signing up with the lab. Please information your interest or your previous experience in handling genomics information in the cover letter.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
These ought to consist of (i) a cover letter discussing your inspiration to sign up with the lab; (ii) a complete CV; and (iii) the contact information of 2 scholastic referees.
How to Apply:
Applications ought to be sent out as a single pdf file by e-mail.