-TheUniversity of Limerick (UL) is calling applications from experience scientists to use for its Marie Sklodowska-CurieEuropean Fellowships in cooperation with the Centrefor Early ModernStudies These fellowships fund outstanding scientists seeking to boost their profession advancement and potential customers by working abroad.
TheMarie Sklodowska-Curie actions (MSCA) goal to support the profession advancement and training of scientists in all clinical disciplines through global and intersectoral movement.
TheCentre for Early Modern Studies, developed in 2016, supports the research study activities of scholars of the history and culture of the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth centuries at the University of Limerick and Mary Immaculate College,Limerick The Centre has core subscription of 19 scholars and is multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary in character.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Postdoctoral degree program.
StudySubject: Fellowships are granted on Early Modern and Medieval BookCulture Viable research study styles associating with the collection may consist of however are not limited to:
The history of the Bolton Library
The profile of the collection: analysis of subject concentrations and circulation; of the material character of the books; of book provenance
The political, social, confessional and devotional functions and ramifications of book gathering
Book gathering and self-fashioning
Interactions with the book trade
Readers, checking out cultures and checking out areas
- ScholarshipAward: They will supply assistance for the preparation of the proposition to boost the possibility of success. Selected scientists will be matched to appropriate coaches and will have the ability to get of comprehensive assistance and assistance from our Research assistance group and the proposed coach as they establish their application.
- Nationality: Available to all citizenships.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken at a research study company in Europe (For postdoctoral research study remains in a EU Member State or an involved nation)
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is offered to candidates of all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Experienced scientists: a postgraduate degree or 4 years of research study experience
- Mobility is needed: concerned Europe or operate in another EU nation
- Read the Marie Sklodowska-CurieIndividual Fellowships terms to guarantee you are qualified (the 2018 Guide for Applicants is offered PostdoctoralFellowships.
How to Apply: To react to this call please send out a summary of your proposed research study job (1 page), your CV and a list of publications, awards and moneying gotten to your designated coach and to the Director of the Centre for Early Modern Studies, Dr Richard Kirwan (richard.kirwan-at- ul.ie), copying mariecurie-at- ul.ie, by 18 th June2018.