A postdoctoral position is readily available in Aliz ée Malno ë’s laboratory in the Department of Plant Physiology, Ume å University,Sweden The position is a two-year full-time work that will open in October 2018 or inning accordance with the arrangement.
TheDepartment of Plant Physiology belongs to Ume å Plant Science Center (UPSC) which is among Europe’s greatest research centres in speculative plant biology (www.upsc.se).
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: August 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Positions are readily available for pursuing postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of PhotosynthesisResearch.
- ScholarshipAward: Salaries are paid on a month-to-month basis inning accordance with the recognized income level for doctoral work.
- Nationality: Invite is open to International trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inSweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:.
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is open to International trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- To be confessed for research studies at the third-cycle level you are needed to have actually finished a second-cycle level degree, or finished course requirements of at least 240 ECTS credits, which at least 60 ECTS credits are at second-cycle level or have a comparable education from abroad or comparable certifications.
- To satisfy the particular entry requirements to be confessed for research studies at a third-cycle level in chemistry, you are needed to have actually finished first-cycle courses of at least 90 ECTS credits within the field of chemistry or another subject thought about to be straight pertinent to the expertise in concern. Of those 90 ECTS credits, at least 15 ECTS credits will have been obtained at the second-cycle level within the expertise or a comparable topic.
Very excellent language abilities in English, both spoken and composed, is needed. Experiences in protein/peptide chemistry, natural synthesis, and/or cell imaging are strong benefits.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students need to have excellent language abilities in English, both spoken and composed, is needed.
How to Apply: A total application must consist of the following files:
- A cover letter consisting of a description of your certifications, research interests and inspiration for using (max 2 pages)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degree certificates or comparable, consisting of paperwork of finished scholastic courses and acquired grades
- Name and contact details of at least 2 recommendation individuals
Applications need to be sent through our e-recruitment system. The last day to use is September 3, 2018.