TheUniversity of Birmingham is providing to 25 scholarships for Masters Students from under-represented groups. UK and EU trainees are qualified to get these scholarships.
TheUniversity of Birmingham is a public research study university situated in Edgbaston, Birmingham, UnitedKingdom Birmingham has actually continued to be a university unafraid to do things a little in a different way and in action to the difficulties of the day.
Applicants from outside the house nation will typically have to satisfy particular English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- ApplicationDeadline: April28, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Postgraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to find out any of the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship deal:
- The worth of the Scholarship will be ₤ 2,000(2 thousand pounds sterling)
- TheScholarship is meant to support the Scholar to gain access to postgraduate education
- Paymentof the award will be made: as a credit versus the Scholar’s tuition costs
- Nationality: UK and EU trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 25 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: UK and EU trainees are qualified to get these scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: TheAccess to Birmingham (A2B) Postgraduate Scholarships will be offered to trainees:
- Domiciledin the UK or EU
Students taped at Home or EU for fee-status functions are qualified, supplied that they satisfy the other eligibility requirements.
- Studying full-time or part-time for an optimum of 2 years
A basic taught Masters course lasts one year if handled a full-time basis, or 2 years if taken part-time. Full- time courses that last 2 years are qualified. Any course that lasts longer than 2 years is not qualified for the financing.
- Undertaking a Masters course in any subject (leaving out Government- moneyed programs such as Nursing, Teacher Training, and Social Work)
All taught Masters courses that are not currently part-funded by the Government are qualified for the awards.
Who have actually formerly taken part in the University of Birmingham Access to Birmingham Scheme (A2B), Realising Opportunities or a comparable undergraduate outreach or expanding involvement program at another University
Awards will then be designated on the basis of benefit– merely satisfying the requirements will not ensure that your application achieves success.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants from outside the house nation will typically have to satisfy particular English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: To be thought about for an award, candidates need to have finished both of the following:
- Made an application to their meant Master’s program. Please use through the appropriate program page on the Course finder area of the University of Birmingham site. This should consist of all of the appropriate supporting paperwork: referrals, records if offered, and English language accreditation if appropriate.
- Completed the Access to Birmingham (A2B) Postgraduate Scholarships application type Applicants ought to go into the application ID number that they were provided the application to the Master’s program.