–Applications are welcomed for the 2nd call for DEA Program readily available for international professors and senior researchers for the year2019 Scholarship is readily available for researchers from all around the world.
Createdin 1975 upon the effort of Fernand Braudel, in partnership with the French Secretary of State for Universities, Department for Higher Education and Research, the DEA Programme (Directeurs d’Études Associ és, or Associate Research Directors) is the earliest international movement program at Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme.
Foundedin 1963 by Fernand Braudel in Paris and chaired by Michel Wieviorka considering that 2009, the Foundation Maison des sciences de l’homme (FMSH) is both a nationwide and international crossroad which adds to the advancement, vibrancy and attractivity of social sciences and liberal arts. The Foundation develops the necessary conditions for clinical research study and interdisciplinary discussion, while starting characteristics where clinical networks swing into action, and public and personal stakeholders cross courses.
- ApplicationsDeadline: November16, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for 4 to 6 weeks, to international professors and senior researchers.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to researchers to allows them to perform work in France (field queries, library work and archives).
- ScholarshipAward: A month-to-month allowance of 3 300 EUR is granted for transportation and stay costs. In addition, FMSH offers assistance for visa applications and logistics (lodging and access to libraries).
- Nationality: Scholarship is readily available for researchers from all around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is readily available for researchers from all around the world.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- The program is meant exclusively for senior researchers, with a PhD or equivalent, and working in organizations of college and research study.
- Applicants should be no older than 65 at the time of their stay.
- The research study stay in France should be warranted
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applications composed in French or English must be sent out by means of our online platform: http://programmes.msh-paris.fr
Contents of the application and Calendar
- A curriculum vitae of 4 pages (consisting of date of birth)
- A list of clinical publications
- A research study task (4-5 pages) and a bibliography
- A letter of assistance by a French scientist is welcome