The Graduate School of Health (GSH)Â is delighted to provide 4 HDR scholarships accessible for spring 2017 at University of Technology Sydney in Australia. Domestic and International pupils are qualified to utilize for this scholarship.
The University of Technology Sydney is a community university in Sydney, Australia. The university was started in its present type in 1988, even though its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of colleges.
Course Level: The subsequent optimum equivalent full-time study years (EFTSL) affect Higher Degrees by Research:
- Doctoral diploma 4 years full-time or 8 years part time
- Masters by Research diploma 24 months full-time or 4 years part time
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following disciplines:
- Clinical Psychology
Scholarship Award: Depending around the the study degree you want to use for at UTS, Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents are qualified to obtain Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset Scholarship funded by the Australian Government. This addresses the price of your tuition costs valued for the year of provide for up to the optimum period of time allowable to finish your study. In addition to the RTP Fees Offset Scholarship, the University makes an extra contribution in the type of improved developmental plans and services that lead to the study diploma plan in the estimated worth of $5,000 to $10,000 per year.
Number of Scholarships: Two domestic and twoÂ international Higher-Degree Research scholarships available.
Scholarship might be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following requirements have to be satisfied in buy for candidates to be qualified for scholarship:
- A total and official academic transcript showing the topics studied, the marks received, including any fails and subsequent re-sits. Note: un-official transcripts from establishment web sites WOn’t be approved;
- An explanation/ extract of the colleges grading program
- If you’ve accomplished and been awarded the qualification you’ll need to offer proof completion.
- If relevant, reveal the the study element of the qualification. For illustration, in the event you undertook a study project of 12 credit points in a 48 credit stage diploma, your % element of re Search would be 25%.
- If any of your files aren’t in English you have to provide the official translation together with the first language documents.
Any preceding studies in investigation and course work needs to be obvious in this area. We might need to get in touch with your establishment for info in your progress if adequate documentation isn’t supplied. For each of your Academic Qualifications you require to offer the following:
Nationality: Domestic and International pupils are eligible to utilize for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have their prior degree.
English language Requirements: If your prior studies were under-taken in an overseas region and the language of coaching was English, you could need to offer evidence out of your institution that specifies that English was the medium of coaching. If your tertiary training was performed in a language other than English, you need to submit proof demonstrating your proficiency in the English Language. For the newest info on the English language proficiency needs for UTS Research levels you are able to go through English Language Requirements page.
How to Apply: Before you submit your Application make sure you’ve:
- Please refer to the Formatting your Resume/CV and Certification Requirements parts of of the guidelines
- Make certain you’ve supplied all necessary documentation
- Please submit your software on the web with all supporting documentation, and supply the qualified files. Please be recommended that files supplied in the software is unable to be came back to you once they are submitted.
Application Deadline: Applications near Friday June 23, 2017.