Up to 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships is now readily available available in Strategic Management– concentrated on FintechNetworks Fellowships are readily available for foreign scientists.
The main goal of the EID program is global movement (i.e. relocation from one nation to another) and this is a requirement for the Marie Curie PhD Fellow when using up the visit.
RadboudUniversity uses trainees a multidisciplinary viewpoint on strategic management, utilizing insights from not only service administration however likewise economics, financing, sociology, and psychology. Radboud University– Institute for Management Research is globally renowned for the quality of its research study, mentor and centers. Radboud University is among the biggest Dutch universities well-known for the quality of mentor and research study. Radboud University is a public university with a strong concentrate on research study situated in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- ApplicationsDeadline: December15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in Strategic Management– concentrated on Fintech Networks.
- ScholarshipAward: The wage for a Marie Curie PhD Fellow is competitive at the PhD level and permits extra travel and a household allowance where relevant. What we have on deal:
- Nationality: Fellowships are readily available for foreign scientists.
- Number of Scholarships: Five fellowships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Fellowships are readily available for foreign scientists.
EntranceRequirements: What we anticipate of you to be effective in this function:
- Hold a (Research) Masters level degree (University/ scholastic level).
- Evidence of established independent research study abilities.
- Experience with empirical research study.
- Demonstrable capability to work separately, to prioritise jobs, handles time and fulfills due dates.
- Fluencyin English.
- Proactive and self-organizing.
- Willingness to transfer.
- Strong social abilities.
- High inspiration to carry out strenuous scholastic research study and team up with market.
- Excellent interaction abilities, consisting of a high requirement of composed and spoken English.
- Willingness to work flexibly, where required, to satisfy the requirements of the research study job, consisting of global travel and finishing the commercial positioning.
- You will please the Marie Sklodowska-Curie EID program eligibility requirements (Note: qualified prospects can not be presently or in the previous 3 years lie in the nation of the hosting Academic organization– in this case The Netherlands– as part of the European task movement requirements).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Excellent interaction abilities, consisting of a high requirement of composed and spokenEnglish Fluency in English.
How to Apply: Successful prospects will likewise be needed to finish an application for and be accepted on the PhD program at Radboud University– Institute for Management Research.