Applications are welcomed for Balassi Summer University Programme for the Hungarian and Non-Hungarian students who want to find out Hungarian language and need to know more about Hungarian culture.
The goal of the scholarship is to enhance, widen and enhance the Hungarian language abilities and cultural understanding of the individuals in the program. The four-week long course occurs at the MFA–BalassiInstitute in Budapest.
A nationwide institute developed to support the around the world neighborhood of Hungarian education, the Balassi Institute plays an essential function in the expert instructions of cultural affairs. Similar to Germany’s Goethe Institut, the United Kingdom’s British Council, or Spain’s Instituto Cervantes, the Balassi Institute’s primary goal is to forecast a quality-oriented picture of our country, thus increasing Hungary’s status in the worldwide sphere, while enhancing and protecting all elements of Hungarian culture both within and beyond Hungary’s borders.
- ApplicationDeadline: March 7, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a four-week long summer course occurs at the MFA–BalassiInstitute in Budapest.
- StudySubject: During the four-week long program the students participate in 80 Hungarian language classes, and they can take part in Hungarian research studies lectures and extramural activities. Outside of class they will check out museums, have expedition and different programs throughout which they can experience the Hungarian culture. At completion of the course, they will take an oral and a composed test.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship consists of:
- Tuition cost
- Course products
- Student home (2-3 individuals per space)
- Three meals a day
- The 30- day pass for public transport
- Attending the cultural programs in the afternoons
- Attending the trips
- Nationality: Hungarianand Non-Hungarian descent
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 60 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Hungary
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students of Hungarian and Non-Hungarian descent are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Individuals entitled to send their applications are:
Volunteer work, recommendations from their Universities, and other activities connected to the Hungarian culture are considered in the choice of the candidates.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: All applications are to be sent digitally.
Steps of application:
(Use the e-mail address and password which you went into in the registration.)
WeAccept Only Electronic Applications.
Documents to be submitted:
- CV (. pdf format);-LRB- *******).
- An essay of about 200 words about why you want to study in Hungary and how you will utilize the understanding you get here in your house nation (. doc format);-LRB- *******).
- Copy of your passport (. pdf format);-LRB- *******).
- Not obligatory however suggested a referral letter from a volunteer company (scouts, school, structure, church and so on) or an acknowledged person (. pdf format).
- Should you require technical assistance concerning the application website, please email to sao-at-mfa. gov.hu.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.