-Applications are welcomed for as much as 80 Postdoctoral fellowships Programme open up to candidates of all citizenships. The EuroTech Universities Alliance welcomes extremely gifted skilled scientists to send interdisciplinary collective research study job propositions for among the fellowships offered by the EuroTechPostdoc Programme.
TheEuroTechPostdoc Programme is a postdoctoral fellowship program for young skilled scientists who have actually currently shown quality and capacity in their field of research study.
The EuroTech Universities Alliance is a tactical collaboration of 4 leading European universities of science & innovation: Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) and Technical University of Munich (TUM). Together they are devoted to discovering technical options, which attend to the significant obstacles of contemporary society. Their extensive cooperation throughout research study, education & development support the EU’s objectives of wise, sustainable and inclusive development.
- ApplicationDeadline: February28, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Applicants might use within among the 5 focus research study locations of the EuroTech Universities Alliance:
- Health & Bio Engineering
- Smart & Urban Mobility
- DataScience & Engineering
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- ScholarshipAward: The fellowship includes a month-to-month income for the postdoctoral scientist based upon the income scale of the host organization and is given for a duration of twenty-four (24) months optimum.
- Prolongation of the fellowship is not possible. Should the department desire to utilize the fellow after the termination of the EuroTechPostdoc fellowship, a brand-new agreement needs to be drawn.
- Fellowships can not be given retroactively.
- Fellowships needs to begin at the current 6 (6) months after the choice date.
- Nationality: All citizenships
- Number of Scholarships: The 4 universities of the EuroTech Universities Alliance will approve 80 fellowships divided over 2 calls for skilled scientists.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark, Switzerland, Netherland, and Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following eligibility requirements in order to have the ability to take part in the assessment and choice procedure:
- In arrangement with the Horizon 2020: 2016-2017Work Programme for Marie Sk? odowska-CurieActions, candidates to EuroTechPostdoc should be ExperiencedResearchers, specifically they must, on the recruitment date (1st call: 1 August 2018; 2nd call: 1 August 2019), remain in belongings of a postgraduate degree or have at least 4 years of full-time comparable research study experience. Full-TimeEquivalent Research Experience is determined from the date when a scientist got the degree entitling them to start a doctorate, either in the nation where the degree was acquired or in the nation where the scientist is hired, even if a doctorate was never ever begun or imagined.
- MobilityRule: Researchers might not have lived or performed their primary activity (work, research studies, and so on) in the nation of the host university for more than twelve (12) months in the 3 (3) years instantly prior to the call due date. Time invested as part of a treatment for getting refugee status under the Geneva Convention, mandatory nationwide service and/or brief stays such as vacations are not taken into consideration.
- Applicants needs to have the ability to perform full-time research study throughout the fellowship duration (adult leave, authorized leave, military leave and care leave are accepted).
Additionally, for an application to be thought about qualified, the propositions should be supported by an institutional recommendation from both the host and co-host. A basic kind and procedure will be offered in the application website. You will need to supply the e-mail address of your manager and co-supervisor, who then are asked for by the program management workplace to supply the institutional recommendation. The Institutional recommendation consists of a verification of the schedule of facilities, guidance, and resources to effectively finish the job, and asks for a declaration on ethical concerns from the host and co-host.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Please utilize the following design templates for your application: