Awards aid trainees to minimize their instructional costs. Therefore for assisting trainees, Aarhus University is using the International PhD Fellowships for shimmering trainees.
The goal of this program is to support extremely inspired and talented PhD trainees to deal with an interdisciplinary task for the scholastic year 2020/2021
Great chance for abroad trainees to get instructional fund at Aarhus University in Denmark.
Establishedin 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university and public universities inDenmark It supplies more than 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and research study programs throughout disciplines.
Why research study at AarhusUniversity? At this university, professors is all set to share their understanding and convictions and direct you on the ideal course, and where graduates have actually sculpted a course to follow.
ApplicationDeadline: October 1, 2020
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Faculty at Health
- CourseLevel: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject used by the university
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a BSc (4 +4) or an MSc (5 +3) in Biology, Molecular Biology or MolecularMedicine Experiences with biochemical, molecular and cell biological work are helpful.
- Applicants should have exceptional oral and written interaction abilities in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, candidates need to take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, prospects are required to use through an online application kind for this financing chance.
- SupportingDocuments: CurriculumVitae, degree certificate, description of previous appropriate benefits and a total list of publications, a declaration of future research study strategies and letter of recommendation.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates need to satisfy all the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to be proficient in English, both spoken and composed. Before using, candidates need to inspect all the English language requirements
Benefits: The Aarhus University will supply a wage to the winning prospects for the session 2020/2021