AarhusUniversity is looking for high calibre prospects to use for the PhDScholarship All dazzling candidates from all around the world are welcome for this terrific chance in Denmark.
The primary function of this program is to support extremely inspired and gifted students who want to study a PhD degree for the scholastic year 2021/2022
Nice provide to get fund for research study with the Aarhus University in Denmark.
Foundedin 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university and public universities inDenmark It supplies more than 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and research study programs throughout disciplines.
Why research study at AarhusUniversity? Throughout your period at AU, the university service centre consists of a total induction and orientation program along with expert assistance and assistance. It uses modern centers and labs too.
ApplicationDeadline: February 4, 2021
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD for the task “How and why immigration divides us”
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- The candidate’s scholastic credentials (evaluated on the basis of the certifying degree)
- The quality and significance of the task proposition
- The candidate’s level of scholastic ability and evaluated the capability to finish the task within the structure of the PhD program
- ThePhD prospect must have a strong interest in concerns of mindsets towards immigrants, polarization, political rhetoric, and/or morality/moralization. Prior experience with computational text analysis, study style and/or (focus group) interviews is a benefit however not a prerequisite for using.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, candidates need to take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, prospects are required to use through an online application type for this funding chance.
- SupportingDocuments: CurriculumVitae, degree certificate, description of previous appropriate benefits and a total list of publications, a declaration of future research study strategies and letter of recommendation.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates should satisfy all the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should be proficient in English, both spoken and composed. Before using, candidates should examine all the English language requirements
AarhusUniversity will offer a wage to the winning prospects for the session 2021/2022