SeveralPhD scholarships are readily available at the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Health Science and Technology, Center for Neuroplasticity and Pain (CNAP). The scholarships are open for consultation from 1 February 2018 or quickly afterwards.
CNAP deals Several PhD scholarships to check out neuroplasticity and discomfort intending at designs for justification, penetrating and modulation of such.
TheCenter for Neuroplasticity and Pain (CNAP) is a Centre- of-Excellence supported by the Danish National Research Foundation.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
Applications close: December 13, 2017
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: PhD scholarships are granted to check out neuroplasticity and discomfort intending at designs for justification, penetrating and modulation of such.
ScholarshipAward: The PhD scholarships consist of a competitive income consisting of all university costs, medical insurance, speculative running expenses, and fully equipped workplace and lab centers.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inDenmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applications will be evaluated by an AssessmentCommittee The Assessment Committee will evaluate whether the prospects are certified or not received a position. Not all certified prospects will be welcomed to a task interview with the SelectionCommittee To be thought about qualified for a position, prospects need to fulfill the list below requirements:
- MSCA movement guideline: The candidates might not have lived or performed their primary activity (work, research studies, and so on) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years right away prior to the call due date. Time invested as part of a treatment for getting refugee status under the Geneva Convention, obligatory nationwide service and/or brief stays such as vacations are not considered.
- ESR eligibility requirements: Early- phase scientists (PhD fellows) will at the time of recruitment be in the very first 4 years (full-time comparable research study experience) of their research study professions and have actually not been granted a postgraduate degree. Full- time comparable research study experience is determined from the date when a scientist got the degree which would officially entitle them to start a doctorate in Denmark.
- At the call due date, the candidate needs to hold an appropriate Master’s degree or
- Hold a comparable certification gotten in accordance with foreign academic systems, having actually formerly validated with Aalborg University that this certification recognizes a level of training comparable to the Danish university Master’s degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
Theapplication file includes the following files:
- A task description of max 3 pages excl. referrals need to be connected to theapplication The description need to lay out an appropriate [email protected] research study task within the structure of CNAP research study locations.
- An in-depth curriculum vitae.
- List of publications.
- Table of principles concerns revealing any prospective ethical concerns in relation to the research study proposition.
- Documents for the ESR eligibility requirements, such as a scanned copy of the Master’s diploma or a main declaration on the anticipated date of graduation or another degree which officially entitles them to start a doctorate (formerly validated by Aalborg University).
How to Apply:
Theapplication is just to be sent online.