To train the next generation of clinical leaders, the Hebrew University’s Faculty of Medicine is providing the Abisch-FrenkelDoctoral Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program intends to draw in impressive prospects to sign up with the worldwide neighborhood of scientists going to be at the leading edge of biomedical research study in Israel.
Grab this chance and get monetary help in Israel.
TheHebrewUniversity of Jerusalem is Israel’s premier university popular for its leading research study organization ranked amongst the leading universities worldwide. It trains the general public, clinical, instructional, and expert management of Israel and the world.
Why research study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem? Hebrew University is one of the world’s top 100 universities and is acknowledged as a distinguished location for greater knowing. It has an intellectually revitalizing environment, a varied group of trainees who have actually taken a trip from all over the world, and a distinct opportunity to live and discover in Jerusalem, providing a life-altering experience. It worries exceptional and provides even much better outcomes.
ApplicationDeadline: 30 th April 2021
- University or Organization: TheHebrew University of Jerusalem
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Tuition charge
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Israel
- The award can be taken inIsrael
- EligibleCountries: Israel
- El igible Course or Subjects: All PhD courses and topics are qualified under this application
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The trainees need to hold a bachelor’s degree in life sciences, medication, or associated fields such as chemistry, computer technology, engineering, or physics from acknowledged scholastic organizations.
- The trainees need to be registered in any master’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The trainees are needed to register themselves in a PhD program through the online websiteof theuniversity Upon enrolment and approval by the university, the trainees will instantly remain in the going to get the program.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees need to send the following files:
- Statementof Purpose
- Photocopyof Passport Identification Page
- AcademicRecommendation Letters
- AdmissionRequirements: The trainees need to hold a bachelor’s degree in life sciences, medication, or associated fields such as chemistry, computer technology, engineering, or physics with a minimum scholastic grade of 90 or greater to be confessed.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees are needed to supply the following English language efficiency test ratings:
- IELTS– 7
- TOEFL IBT– 89
Theuniversity will likewise supply the picked trainees with training in courses and lab research study and financing for involvement in research study conferences in Israel and around the globe.