TheInternational School of Stavanger is happy to provide academic merit scholarships for High School (VGS) candidates and trainees beginning in August 2018.
The objective of the School is to make it possible for trainees to end up being self-determining, considerate, accountable, contributing worldwide residents who will prosper in continuing instructional programs and beyond.
TheInternational School of Stavanger, formerly called the Stavanger American School (SAMS), is an independent school mainly comprised of British, American, European and Norwegian trainees situated in Stavanger, Norway, which provides a complete education from pre-school through high school (upper secondary school).At the International School Of Stavanger there have to do with 600 trainees.
Students might get some EAL (English as an Additional Language) assistance, nevertheless, it is anticipated that prospects have strong English abilities.
Application due date: January 18, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing IB Diploma Programme.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the fields provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Scholarships will cover the followings:
- TheLinda and Len Duevel Scholarship will pay the 100% complete tuition. It will offer all the typical resources/materials needed for the different courses and bus transportation for the trainees to and from school utilizing the school’s recognized bus paths. It will not spend for external assessment costs, school lunches or abroad travel.
- TheGolden Anniversary Scholarship will cover 50% of tuition (based upon classification 1 tuition costs), all the typical resources/materials needed for the different courses and school transportation utilizing the school buses. It will not spend for external assessment costs, school lunches or abroad travel.
Numberof Scholarships: Not offered
Scholarship can be taken inNorway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from Norway are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill following requirements:
- Students chosen for the Linda and Len Duevel scholarship will be provided a structure course in Grade 10 (VG1), preparing them for ending up being part of the school’s International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme when they get in Grade11 As proper, trainees might get some EAL (English as an Additional Language) assistance, nevertheless, it is anticipated that prospects have strong English abilities.
- Students chosen for the Golden Anniversary scholarship will be getting in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme in Grade 11 (VG 2).
- Students who finish the IB Diploma at ISS will likewise make an ISS High SchoolDiploma Earning an IB Diploma likewise grants Norwegian ‘Studiekompetanse.’ ISS graduates participate in universities all over the world, consisting of Norway.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students might get some EAL (English as an Additional Language) assistance, nevertheless, it is anticipated that prospects have strong English abilities.
Please ensure you can be readily available for a see and possible interview at some point throughout the week of 19-23February (0830-1600). Interviews can not be set up at other time. All candidates need to participate in in individual to be thought about for ascholarship We eagerly anticipate learning more about the candidates, and the candidates learning more about ISS.
How to Apply:
Applications need to be gotten through e-mail.