-VanderbiltUniversity is looking for candidates to use for its Academic Pathways Postdoctoral Fellowships for International students in the USA. The program concentrates on preparing postdoctoral scholars with varied backgrounds and experiences and consists of management training, grant and manuscript writing and preparation and a multi-level mentoring structure, along with significant “protected time” for the pursuit of each fellow’s academic and academic goals.
TheAcademic Pathways Postdoctoral Fellowship program is a research/mentorship program administered by the Graduate School that is developed to bridge fellows in between academic training and entry-level professors positions.
VanderbiltUniversity, situated in Nashville, Tenn., is a personal research study university using a full-range of undergraduate, graduate and expert degrees. It was called in honor of shipping and rail mogul Cornelius Vanderbilt, who supplied the school with its preliminary $1 million endowments regardless of having actually never ever been to the South.
Applicants whose mother tongue or language of guideline is not English are needed to send main ratings of among the following English language efficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic.
CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Postdoctoral program.
StudySubject: The Academic Pathways program is open to all programs of research study within the College of Arts & Science, Owen Graduate School of Management, Peabody College of Education and Human Development, School of Divinity, School of Engineering, School of Law, and School of Medicine.
ScholarshipAward: Academic Pathways Fellows will get a yearly stipend of $60,000for 2 to 3 years (depending upon academic discipline) together with advantages, travel financing, and a research study allowance.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Thisapplication is open to people with a doctorate degree (Ph D.,Ed D., and so on) and/or a law degree (J.D.) who have actually gotten their degree within the last 3 years. Academic Pathways invites propositions from all qualified people; no individual will be left out from involvement on premises of race, color, age, sex, nationwide origin or impairment. External candidates (i.e., non-Vanderbilt) will be offered concern factor to consider.
- Applicants should show a dedication to research study and profession objectives that follow the list below school’s research study foci and professors know-how and should have strong expert goals for professors positions within the academy. The following Vanderbilt colleges and schools are individuals in the program:
- College of Arts & Science
- OwenGraduate School of Management
- PeabodyCollege of Education and Human Development
- School of Engineering
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- International candidates should hold a postgraduate degree that is comparable to the degrees laid out above from an organization in the UnitedStates All candidates who are provided a fellowship should offer evidence of degree conclusion prior to the start of the fellowship.
Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: This application is open to people with a doctorate degree (Ph D.,Ed D., and so on) and/or a law degree (J.D.) who have actually gotten their degree within the last 3 years.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants from outside the house nation will frequently have to satisfy particular English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Required Application Components:
Each of the following parts is needed in order to be thought about a total application.
- OnlineApplication Form
- DissertationSummary and Other Recent Scholarly Endeavors
- WritingSample (liberal arts candidates just)
- Letters of Recommendation
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is November 1, 2017.