The University of Bristol is very happy to offer Accommodation Bursary for new undergraduates beginning their lessons in 2017/18. Home/UK applicants can use for these bursaries.
The objective of bursaries will be to give financial support to the pupils.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university found in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its own predecessor association, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
Course Level: Bursaries can be found to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Bursaries are given to learn some of the areas provided by the university.
Scholarship Award: Bursaries will likely be given £1000 per annum.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship may be considered in the UK
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students are a fresh undergraduate beginning your class in 2017/18,
- Students are a Home/UK pupil, financed through your Regional Funding Provider (e.g Student Finance England)
- Students are residing in University-allocated lodging,
- Student’s household income is below £20,000 per annum, and
- The address given on your own UCAS form falls into one of our designated regions – see the info box below for complete details.
Nationality: Home/UK applicants can use for these Bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous level.
How to Apply: The manner of employing is on-line.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 16, 2017.