TheMoi University is delighted to provide master (MSc) and doctorate (PhD) scholarships to extremely deserving trainees on a competitive basis. Kenyan trainees are qualified to get these scholarships.
The objective of the scholarship is to supply monetary support to nationwide and local trainees.
The objective of the university is to be the University of Choice in supporting development and skill in science, innovation, and advancement. The vision is to maintain, produce, and distribute understanding, save and establish clinical, technological and cultural heritage through quality mentor and research study; to produce favorable work and knowing environment, and to deal with stakeholders for the improvement of society.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) program.
StudySubject: The Center scholarships will be provided to both nationwide and local trainees in the following: Textile Engineering (MSc), Industrial Engineering(MSc) and Energy Studies ( MSc and PhD). Doctorate (PhD) scholarships will be granted for an optimum of 3 years (36 months) while Masters (MSc) scholarships will normally last for 2 years (24 months).
ScholarshipAward: Doctorate (PhD) scholarships will be granted for an optimum of 3 years (36 months) while Masters (MSc) scholarships will normally last for 2 years (24 months).
Number of Scholarships: Limited scholarships are readily available.
Scholarship can be taken in Kenya
Eligibility: Only shortlisted prospects according to the following requirements will be thought about:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours Upper Division or its equivalence in a Bachelor degree associated to the field one is interestedin In the case of PhD application, Master’s degree in an associated field is a requirement.
- The prospect need to satisfy the minimum requirement for admission into Mastersand PhD programs as specified by Moi University.
- All interested prospects need to have a research study idea paper that is in one of the programs provided by the Center.
- Demonstration that one can not manage to spend for his/her postgraduate program will be a requirement.
- Proof of admission into the above-stated programs will be an included benefit.
- The following prospects are extremely motivated to use for the scholarship: Female, local, disadvantaged, marginalized groups, and prospects with specials needs.
Nationality: Kenyan trainees are qualified to get these scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: A minimum of Second Class Honours Upper Division or its equivalence in a Bachelor degree associated to the field one is interestedin In the case of PhD application, Master’s degree in an associated field is a requirement.
How to Apply: All interested prospects can use by filling in a scholarship kind or can be acquired straight from theCenter The appropriately filled application kind can either be returned straight to the Center, published or emailed so regarding reach the Center not behind 18 th August2017 All applications ought to be dealt with by post and likewise by Email Address: muptreaceii-at- gmail.com or muptreaceii-at- mu.ac.ke.
ApplicationDeadline: Scholarshipapplication due date is August 18, 2017.