TheAustralian Catholic University (ACU) is providing DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club Undergraduate and Postgraduate Bursaries for domestic and worldwide trainees.
AustralianCatholic University (ACU) is a public not-for-profit university moneyed by the AustralianGovernment A crucial part of your research studies at ACU, the Core welcomes you to review methods we can alter the world by using the concepts of Catholic Social Thought to the obstacles these days– concepts such as the typical excellent, self-respect of the human individual, uniformity with others, and stewardship of the earth.
- ApplicationsDeadline: March11, 2019
- CourseLevel: Bursaries are offered to study undergraduate and postgraduate program.
- StudySubject: Bursaries are granted to study any undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- ScholarshipAward: The bursary is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one swelling amount. There are 10 bursaries offered.
- Nationality: Bursaries are offered for domestic and worldwide trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 10 undergraduate bursaries offered and one postgraduate bursary is offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Bursaries are offered for domestic and worldwide trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Citizenship: domestic and worldwide trainees
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Campus: North Sydney or Strathfield
- Year level: any
- Demonstrated monetary challenge
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button listed below and finishing the application type. You should connect the following documents with your application:
- A composed declaration of around 200 words laying out the challenge or barriers you have actually dealt with in accessing college, and how your degree will alter your future.
- Most current Tax Assessment Notice OR
CentrelinkIncome Statement OR
the most current 60 days of bank deals AND pay slips from the last 6 weeks