AustralianCatholic University is now accepting applications for Sister Assumption Neary Bursary within the professors of health sciences. Domestic and global trainees are qualified to obtain this bursary program.
Thisscholarship supplies assistance to trainees who have actually dealt with difficulty, or drawback in accessing college, whether due to the fact that of their race or background, impairments, or local place.
AustralianCatholic University is an openly moneyed university with 7 schools aroundAustralia It is among the couple of Australian universities with an existence in Europe, having actually opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue Bachelor degree program.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted within the professors of health sciences.
ScholarshipAward: The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one swelling amount.
Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship readily available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following requirements need to be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Citizenship: domestic and global trainees
- Faculty: HealthSciences
- Course: Bachelor of Nursing (consisting of double degrees)
- Campus: Ballarat
- Year level: First year
Nationality: Domestic and global trainees are qualified to obtain this bursary program.
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button listed below and finishing the application type. You should connect the following paperwork with your application:
A composed declaration of roughly 200 words detailing:
- Tell us about the difficulty or barriers you have actually dealt with in accessing college and how your degree will alter your future.
- Provide proof of the difficulty and barriers you have actually dealt with as specified in your composed declaration.
- For the functions of this scholarship, if your application is sent on the basis of being from a local place, this need to be more than 150 km from Ballarat, and formally classified as a local or remote location.
ApplicationDeadline: Application due date is December 3, 2017.