TheGlobal Academy of Agriculture and Food Security is using 3 undergraduate scholarships to UK students starting their research studies in September2018 TheScholarships are competitive and granted on the basis of scholastic benefit.
TheUniversity of Edinburgh established in 1582, is the 6th earliest university in the English- speaking world and among Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply ingrained in the material of the city of Edinburgh, with a number of the structures in the historical Old Town coming from the university.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing BSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Agricultural Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: Each scholarship deserves ₤ 1,500 and is tenable for one year.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 3 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in theUK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Students from the UK are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to be nationals and citizens of the UK and be categorized as a Scottish or Rest of UK for tuition charge functions. Applicants needs to have used for any BSc Agricultural Sciences program provided by the Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security starting in the 2018-2019 scholastic year. Applicants must have strongly accepted their deal of admission by the scholarship due date of May 31, 2018.
How to Apply:
In order to access to the scholarship application system candidates need to have used for admission to the University ofEdinburgh Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can use up to 5 working days for all system checks to be finished and for access to be approved. The online scholarship application type lies in EUCLID and can be accessed through MyEd.
eval( ez_write_tag([[468,60],’ scholarship_positions_com-medrectangle-3′,’ ezslot_3′]);.
eval( ez_write_tag([[336,280],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_4′]);.