TheAssociation of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ) is thrilled to use its Reporting Fellowships on Health CarePerformance These fellowships are offered for USA candidates.
The goal of the fellowships is to support reporters to pursue a considerable reporting task connected to the United States healthcare system.
TheAssociation of Health Care Journalists is an independent, not-for-profit company committed to advancing public understanding of healthcare problems.
CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered for reporters.
StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in the field of substantial reporting task connected to the United States healthcare system.
ScholarshipAward: Fellowships will cover the following:
- Seminar journeys, consisting of food, accommodations and travel within the United States.
- A job allowance of approximately $4,000 that can be tapped for field reporting journeys, information purchases and other authorized research study expenditures.
- Attendance at the AHCJ yearly conference, consisting of travel, accommodations and registration.
- Attendance at your option of a one-day AHCJ local workshop, consisting of travel, accommodations and registration.
- One year’s expert subscription in AHCJ.
- A $2,500 fellowship award for the effective conclusion of the task.
Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following requirements need to be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be skilled U.S.-based, working reporters who receive AHCJ expert subscription and have knowledge in health reporting.
- The fellowship is created to allow fellows to work separately over a 1 year duration while still preserving their routine work.
- AHCJ fellowship leaders will supply assistance and assistance through workshops, teleconference and e-mail assessments.
Nationality: Applicants from the USA are qualified to get the fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to be reporters.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through online:
- The cover letter presenting yourself, using a photo of your proposed task and describing why you are looking for fellowship assistance.
- An existing resume or CV.
- A recommendation letter from your existing company that deals with the advantages of the fellowship to you and the wire service’s audience along with the company’s dedication to support the task as in-depth in the Expectations area above. Freelance candidates must send a recommendation letter from a customer or designating editor going to supply an outlet for the last task.
- A work sample from one story released or aired throughout the past 12 months.
- A 2- to three-page task proposition detailing your subject, why you believe it’s an excellent story for your audience, reporting places, prospective sources, and how you wish to form the last discussion.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is October 17, 2017.