TheUniversity of Hamburg is happy to reveal a structured PhD program in Legal Studies and awards scholarships. The university accepts applications from trainees al the world.
It supplies exceptional knowing chances for PhD prospects who are eager to pursue enthusiastic tasks in an exceptional and interdisciplinary research study environment.
As the biggest research study and training organization in Northern Germany and one of the biggest universities in Germany, the University of Hamburg joins a wide variety of courses with exceptional research study. It provides a wide variety of topics with many interdisciplinary focuses and has a significant cooperation network with high-level organizations at local, nationwide and worldwide level.
- Applications due date: January31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to graduates from trainees both legal research studies and other disciplines who are eager to produce enthusiastic doctoral work in an exceptional research study environment.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships
- TheAlbrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law awards scholarships of EUR 1,050 monthly to living costs. An addition EUR 100 monthly is approved for research study expenses.
- Scholarships are approved for the complete period of the doctoral program. The extension of your scholarship each year undergoes a yearly evaluation procedure based upon acceptable scholastic development. Please suggest plainly in your application for admission whether you will be getting a scholarship.
No tuition charges
- Students at Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law do not pay tuition charges.
- All registered trainees should pay the university’s administration cost (approx. EUR 310 per term). This consists of a six-month ticket for public transportation in the City of Hamburg.
- Nationality: Applicants from all over the world are qualified to request this scholarship program.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from all around the world are qualified to request this scholarship program.
- For our PhD program, the minimum entry requirements are an exceptional degree in law or a non-legal research-orientated master’s degree (in specific in service administration, government, or sociology).
- Students whose mother tongue is neither English nor German are needed to show their language efficiency by offering pertinent certificates (for information see: Application files).
Multiple aspects will be considered in the admission treatment:
- Successful applications should have shown their capability to produce exceptional scholastic efficiency, typically shown by exceptional credentials (cf. § 3 PromO AMBSL);-LRB- *******).
- An appropriate doctoral subject which represents the research study locations of the Graduate School; and
- The accessibility of know-how amongst our members of the state to monitor the proposed subject.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students whose mother tongue is neither English nor German are needed to show their language efficiency by offering pertinent certificates.
How to Apply: A total application consists of all of the following files (and should be sent in one pdf-file in the below-given order):
- application kind
- research study proposition (as much as 4 pages)
- individual declaration about why you are using to the Albrecht Mendelssohn-BartholdyGraduate School
- tabular curriculum vitae
- index of all publications to this day (optional)
- 2 suggestions from teachers vouching for viability for doctoral work
- Language certificates (German or English): Non- native speakers who compose their argumentation in German or English should show their language abilities by sending pertinent certificates. German: TestDaF or DSH; English: certificate showing C1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This needs test ratings of a minimum of 100 in the TOEFL ibT/ 6.5 in the IELTS/ 945 in TOEIC. The TOEFL DI Code is 2258.