Applications are welcomed for the postdoc position in Direct versus indirect system of Plasmon- driven catalysis to research study in theNetherlands International students are qualified to use for this position.
AMOLF researchers are continually browsing for the basic relationship in between the architecture and interactions of complicated matter and product systems and their function and function. Such a ‘system’ can be a complex of biomolecules with homes that make life possible. It can be a nanostructure of a semiconductor with metal particles that catch light. Or a freshly developed product with extremely various mechanical homes than you may anticipate. What precisely is occurring at the macro-, micro- or nanoscales and how can this be described? AMOLF scientists cover a broad domain. However, they all utilize research study approaches from physics to comprehend and control a system.
In order to be qualified candidates need to have exceptional spoken and written interaction abilities in English.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August31, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a PhD position.
- StudySubject: The present job is for a shared Postdoc position in between the Nanoscale Solar Cells group of prof. Erik Garnett at AMOLF (Amsterdam) and the Nanomaterials for Energy Applications group of dr. Andrea Baldi at DIFFER (Eindhoven).
- ScholarshipAward: The gross regular monthly wage depends on certifications and experience and will depend on an optimum of EUR4,154 each month. The wage is supplemented with a vacation allowance of 8% and an end-of-year bonus offer of 8.33%. NWO has a variety of policies that support workers in discovering a great work-life balance. Such as conditions for teleworking, partially paid adult leave and the possibility to acquire and offer vacation leave.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: The postdoc position is a scale 10 position (CollectiveLabour Agreement for Research Centers).
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this position.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
We look for an exceptional prospect that wants to work in an international and interdisciplinary group of chemists and physicists. You needs to have a current PhD degree in chemistry, physics, products science or a carefully associated field. Prior experience in nanoparticle synthesis or optical microscopy and spectroscopy is not needed however is thought about a plus. You needs to want to divide your working schedule in between DIFFER (Eindhoven) and AMOLF (Amsterdam), which will always include some travelling time (see www.ns.nl for scheduling and travelling times). Of course, we anticipate you to have exceptional spoken and written interaction abilities in English.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have exceptional spoken and written interaction abilities in English.
How to Apply: In case you are interested you can use by sending an application letter and a complete resume. Please describe job 18.011 The letter of application might be sent out digitally.