TheAsia-PacificNetwork for Global Change Research (APN) is delighted to provide its CRRP Collaborative Regional Research Programme (CRRP) and capability advancement program (CAPABLE). The candidates from APN member nations are qualified to look for the program.
The goal of the programmes is welcomed trans- and interdisciplinary research and capability advancement propositions concentrating on the following subjects for South Asia, Southeast Asia and Temperate East Asia.
TheAsia-PacificNetwork for Global Change Research (APN) is an intergovernmental network that promotes policy-oriented research and capacity-building activities associated with international modification in the area.
CourseLevel: Programmes are offered for scientists, academics, specialists.
StudySubject: Programmes are granted in the following subjects for South Asia, Southeast Asia and Temperate East Asia as shown listed below:
- Policy- pertinent research on execution of Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs).
- Extreme occasions associated to monsoon and environment modification.
- Disaster danger decrease and durability to environment modification.
- Community durability to environment modification effects in susceptible locations.
- Energy, communities in an altering environment, low carbon society.
- Water, farming efficiency, nutrient management.
- TemperateEast Asia-
- Climate modification effect on the international supply chain.
- Climate modification and human security (water-food-energy nexus).
- Water treatment innovation transfer in the context of Paris Agreement.
- Extreme occasions associated to monsoon and environment modification
ScholarshipAward: Programmes will cover the following:
- Activities associated to collective local research program (CRRP) that APN supports cover the following:
- Collaborative research on international modification and sustainability that, especially, addresses spaces, analysis, synthesis and evaluation work.
- Collaborative research that establishes paths and systems to attain sustainably
advancement and establish adjustment techniques.
- Collaborative place-based integrative research especially from establishing nations.
- Collaborative research that adds to the progressing science-policy arena, consisting of IPCC, IPBES, post-2015Sustainable Development Goals, along with continuous and brand-new international modification and sustainability research programmes.
- Activities associated to capability advancement program (CAPABLE) that APN supports cover the following:
- Capacity advancement activities that promote the following methods associated with several of the 5 thematic locations of APN:
- Utilizingand enhancing existing capability.
- Creating chances to use/instal capability.
- Developing brand-new capability through the ingenious method.
- Awareness- raising and dissemination activities for policy- and choice making neighborhoods, civil society and/ or the public.
- Science- policy interfacing in the context of the 5 thematic locations.
- Capacity advancement collaboration activities that add to the capability advancement elements of the progressing international modification arena, consisting of IPCC, IPBES, post-2015Sustainable Development Goals, and continuous and brand-new international modification and sustainability research programmes.
Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: The following requirements need to be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Researchers, academics, specialists working in organizations based in APN member nation and authorized nation is qualified to look for APN grant. Details of eligibility requirements are detailed in the Guide for Proponent.
Nationality: Applicants from Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United States of America, and Vietnam are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have a previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through online:
- The supporter need to send a Summary Proposal by finishing the submission type at APN Information System.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is November 1, 2017.