A PhD scholarship is readily available at the ANU College of Asia and thePacific The scholarship is granted to perform historical research study under the guidance of Professor Sue O’Connor
TheAustralian National University is a nationwide research study university situated in Canberra, the capital ofAustralia Its primary school in Acton includes 7 mentor and research study colleges, in addition to numerous nationwide academies and institutes.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in the field of Archaeology.
- ScholarshipAward: This scholarship consists of paid medical and leave privileges, travel compensation, and thesis compensation. A charge waiver might be provided for impressive global trainees. The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific supplies an extra top-up fund to support fieldwork, travel and conference presence of $7500 plus $800for copy modifying for the duration of thescholarship Other advantages– Funding for fieldwork, expert analyses and radiocarbon dates essential to finish the PhD will be readily available through CABAH.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Domestic and global trainees are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second-class honours (very first class honours is chosen) or comparable, or a Graduate Diploma or Master’s degree with a considerable research study thesis element and/ or pertinent experience
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants ought to reveal their interest by composing to Professor Sue O’Connor with the following files:
- Academic records
- A one-page file describing your interest in this research study subject and why you are using for this PhD program in addition to proof of conference the eligibility requirements for PhD candidature at the Australian National University