TheSingapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is welcoming applications for Far East Engineering/ ArchitectureScholarship These scholarships are open to all citizenships who are registered in their very first year of research study in any bachelor’s degree program at SUTD.
SUTD’s objective is to advance understanding and support technically grounded leaders and innovators to serve social requirements.
TheSingapore University of Technology and Design is the 4th self-governing university to be developed in Singapore.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
ApplicationDeadline: March 19, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing bachelor’s degree program at SUTD.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The Scholarship covers
- The subsidised tuition costs (after Tuition Grant) for the regular period (approximately 4 years) of the particular degree programs atSUTD For receivers who consequently opt to significant in the Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD) pillar, their scholarship will be extended (by an extra year) for the fulfilment of the Master of Architecture degree requirement (topic to conditions); and
- A set yearly allowance for study-related expenditures.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inSingapore
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is open to all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: The scholarship is open to all citizenships who
- Are registered in their very first year of research study in any bachelor’s degree program at SUTD;-LRB- ********).
- Have impressive Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 comparable certifications;-LRB- ********).
- Show excellent Co-CurricularActivities records;-LRB- ********).
- have great management qualities and possible;-LRB- ********).
- Display innovative and entrepreneurial abilities
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Submission of either IELTS, TOEFL, SAT (formerly referred to as SAT Reasoning Test or SAT 1), Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) or ACT ratings is obligatory for candidates who exist certifications where English is not the medium of direction, consisting of:
- PRC Gao Kao certification
- IndonesianUjian Nasional (UN)/Ebtanas
- UnifiedExamination Certificate (UEC)
- SijilTinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- VietnamNational High School Graduation Examination
How to Apply:
- Applicationfor the scholarships is made at the exact same time as the application for admission to SUTD.
- Shortlisted candidates will be alerted in due course.
- Scholarships are granted on the basis of competitors amongst qualified candidates.
- SUTD reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no prospects of enough benefit. The choice of the choice committee is last. Enquiries or disagreements surrounding its choices will not be captivated.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.