TheUniversity of Copenhagen has actually teamed up with the Saxo Institute to provide the Associate Professorship in Advanced Migration Studies for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program intends to support candidates who will obtain complete or a part-time position in Advanced Migration Studies at the associate professorial level.
Great deal for candidates.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is a public research study university amongst the top Public universities inCopenhagen It is likewise ranked #76in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with an objective to provide worldwide leading mentor and research study, which allow Denmark to end up being remarkably excellent at producing worth with IT.
Why pick the Universityof Copenhagen? It is the biggest university in Denmark with an international environment. The University of Copenhagen uses the trainees help with admission, real estate, trainee counselling and so on It in addition uses orientation programs, consisting of different gatherings. Here, trainees are taught to take an important and independent method to their studies. Activities and occasions like the yearly ‘Friday bar’, which is a gathering arranged by trainees at each department, enables trainees and personnel to hang out.
ApplicationDeadline: 14 th May 2021
- University or Organization: TheUniversity of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Professorship
- Award: DKK20,054
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All abroad candidates are qualified.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Professorship program in Advanced Migration Studies
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should be research study trainees.
- The candidates should have mentor credentials.
- The candidates should have finished a PhD degree within a field appropriate to advanced migration studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates should use to the university through its online platform by producing an account and finishing the application procedure. To be thought about to get of the professorship, the candidates should fill their particular kind.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates are needed to send the following files:
- Application letter/cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Documentationof credentials
- Complete and numbered list of publications. The confined publications should be marked with star *
- Research strategy, consisting of a brief description of previous research study and a prepare for the coming years that consists of an account of participation in arranging research study, the facility of research study workshops, seminar and congresses, and so on
- Teaching portfolio. Documentation of mentor credentials and research study dissemination.
- Applicants might pick an optimum of 5 publications for evaluation, of which at least 3 should have been released within the 5 years instantly preceding the due date for applications.
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should inspect and satisfy the requirements to be confessed at UCH for the professorship.
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants should need to excel in composed and spoken the English language.
The effectively picked candidates will be supplied with a part-time associate professorship at the University of Copenhagen with a wage variety beginning at DKK 20,054(EUR 2,696) + a 17.1 % contribution to the pension plan too. These figures likewise stand flexible.