Applications are invited for University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Policy for 2017/2018 educational yr. ASEAN Nationals I.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar are qualified to use for this scholarship programme.
ASEAN University Network – Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet) is the ninth thematic networks of ASEAN University Network (AUN) and it’s administered by the Secretariat at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Course Level: Scholarship is accessible to pursue post graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the area of Public Policy.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship Benefits and Coverage
- Tuition charges throughout the research.
- Total Monthly Stipend (Includes Allowances, Accommodation & Transportation) :Â RM3150 (2500 700);
- Flight ticket to and from home-country and host to research (relevant only for economy and shortest route fare).
- One time placement allowance (Includes visa program, travel tax, floor travel and lodging if required):Â RM2000 (2500 440);
- One time e-book and stationary allowance:Â RM1000 (2500 220);
- One time thesis/dissertation allowance, with all the sum of up toÂ RM1000(2500 220) by study mode or more toÂ RM500 (2500 110) by course-work, compensated upon receipt of submission for assessment;
- Allowance to be offered on software and on need-basis:
- Personal Assistance allowance of up toÂ RM6000 (2500 1300);
- Technology Assistance allowance of up toÂ RM10,000 (2500 2200);
- Conference allowance of up toÂ RM6000 (RM 1300);
- Convocation allowance to protect only the return flight ticket for the recipient and one private assistant.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship might be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in purchase for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- ASEAN Nationals I.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar;
- Must have accomplished their Bachelor’s Degree with great academic standing;
- Must have English proficiency test rating of minimal band 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL);
- Must have protected admission to some selected member of the establishment of AUN. However, those people who have made programs for post graduate studies, but haven’t yet obtained an offer letter are encouraged to use.
- Must be qualified medically by a Professor Medical Practitioner, to have some classes of disability but of the the wonderful health to be qualified for this scholarship. The expense of medical evaluation is to be borne by candidates;
Nationality: ASEAN Nationals I.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar are qualified to use for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have finished their Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic standing.
English language/Test Requirements: Applicants should have English proficiency test rating of minimal band 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL).
How to Apply: Procedure
- Download Application from AUN-DPPnet web site
- Complete Application together with the subsequent enclosures:
a) A copy of the admission letter the university
b) Attested copies of most transcript and recommendations
c) CV or resume
d) 1000 word essay describing perform expertise and profession goals in disability public-policy
e) Letter of Recommendation from Employer/ Institution to be tackled straight to AUN-DPPnet
- Submit to University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet sub-mission tackle.
Application Deadline: Scholarship software deadline is June 30, 2017.