In collaboration with British Council India, Bangor University is happy to provide the Global Wales British Council India Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021/2022
The bursary has the intention of assistance high-achieving around the world prospects in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom.
BangorUniversity is a public university in Bangor, Wales, established in 1885 after getting a RoyalCharter The university is an establishing member of the federal University of Wales and offers a range of degree programs at different levels.
Why research study at BangorUniversity? BangorUniversity is a first-rate organization with a track record for quality in mentor and research study. They offer a variety of chances for getting vital expert employable abilities.
ApplicationDeadline: November 15 th, 2021
- University or Organization: BangorUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Awards: ₤ 5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Indian trainees
- The award can be taken in the UnitedKingdom
- EligibleCountries: India
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject at Bangor University.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to be accepted in the used postgraduate degree program.
- The candidates need to be full-time global trainees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are needed to finish the application procedure on the online application website of theuniversity After that, candidates can access this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send the following files:
- Passport size pictures
- Updated CV
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission at Bangor, trainees need to satisfy the admission requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: When you pertain to study at university, candidates need to please the English language requirements of the university.
BangorUniversity will offer the effectively chosen trainees ₤ 5,000 towards participating in one postgraduate taught 1 year full-time masters course.