Take benefit of Master’s Degree Scholarships today! Bank of Tanzania is offering a tuition award for skilled trainees for the scholastic year 2020-21
The program intends to support domestic trainees who wish to carry out an academic degree program at Tanzanian university.
Amazing chance for trainees to get instructional fund in Tanzania.
Established under the Bank of Tanzania Act 1965, the Bank of Tanzania is the reserve bank of the United Republic of Tanzania.
Why should you make an application for this program? Their main goals of controling and monitoring banks and banks are to keep the stability, security and strength of the monetary system and to lower the danger of loss to depositors.
- University or Organization: Bank of Tanzania
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Numberof Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Tanzania residents
- The award can be taken inTanzania
- EligibleCountries: Tanzania
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Graduate degree in Mathematics, Science, Economics, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Applicants needs to be a Tanzanian person
- Candidates needs to have protected admission at a Tanzanian university to pursue a Master degree on a full-time basis
- Aspirants needs to not be more than thirty-five (35) years of ages.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To understand the chance, candidates should need to register in the master’s degree at Tanzanian university.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should need to send scholastic records of all the previous school went to.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have finished a bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 4.0
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants should have adequate understanding of English language efficiency.
Each effective scholar will get the instructional fund to cover their instructional costs at Tanzanian university.