TheBerlin Mathematical School (BMS) is providing scholarships for candidates who want to use BMS doctoral program.
TheBerlin Mathematical School (BMS) is a joint graduate school of the mathematics departments of the 3 significant Berlin universities, TU Berlin, FU Berlin, and HU Berlin.
All global candidates for whom English is not the native tongue should supply evidence of skills in the English language.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of mathematics.
ScholarshipAward: The BMS uses scholarships, both for Phase I and for Phase II trainees, moneyed by the German Science Foundation DFG in the structure of the “Excellence Initiative” and by the 3 Berlin universities. The application for a scholarship can be consisted of in the application for admission, there is an unique area– no additional application products are required.
Phase I scholarships: Typical Phase I are approved for 18 months (extendible by 6 months), and total up to a minimum of 800 Euro each month, tax-free (no insurance coverages consisted of).
Phase II scholarships: Phase II scholarships are generally approved for 24 months (extendible by 12 months), and generally total up to about 1468 Euro each month, tax-free (no insurance coverages consisted of). There are additional child-care funds scheduled for BMS-students who look after kids.
Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility: The following requirements need to be fulfilled in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarships:
- Students going into Phase I of the BMS are anticipated to have a bachelor degree, or equivalent. (Thus, in specific, Berlin mathematics trainees in their “Hauptstudium” can obtain subscription in BMS. For trainees who are more sophisticated, part of the Phase I course requirements might be waived.)
- For going into Phase II, trainees are anticipated to have a master degree, or to pass the BMS QualifyingExams (In specific, they hence please the routine admission requirements of the Berlin universities’ PhD programs.)
Nationality: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have masters degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: University do not need a paper copy of test outcome by post, for that reason they not note our TOEFL code on their site. Simply upload your test result in your online application type by the provided due date. As well as TOEFL, they likewise accept IELTS and CAE.
How to Apply: The mode of using is online. Documents Required To Apply
- OnlineApplication Form
- TwoLetters of Recommendation (pdf)
- Statement of Financial Resources (online type)
- PersonalStatement (pdf)
- CurriculumVitae (pdf)
- UniversityTranscripts (pdf)
- Proof of Proficiency in English (pdf)
- ResearchStatement– Phase II candidates just (pdf)
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is December 1, 2017.